Kirsten Auctioneers provides turn-key auction services for commercial, Residential, Development, and Agricultural assets throughout the Gauteng and Western Cape.
Residential property Auctions
Sellers looking to sell their homes can take advantage of Kirsten Auctioneer Services property auction services. Our team of experts can ensure your home is marketed and advertised well in advanced and reaching interested buyers. With Kirsten Auctioneer Auction Services performing the leg-work, your home can be auctioned off quickly and efficiently to ensure you get it sold.
Commercial Property Auctions
We also enjoy serving current commercial property owners looking to relocate or relinquish their current location. Kirsten Auctioneer Services completes the commercial property selling experience not only by selling properties effectively through our auctions but with our experienced and expert realtors, commercial properties have even more opportunities for a favorable outcome.
Development land & Agricultural land
As a company, we believe in delivering an Enhanced Marketing Advantage to our clients when selling development land & agricultural land on auction. Our digital media through websites, online videos, social media rank high among top search engines and viewership. When working with a client we routinely use high quality print media to advertise property.
An Auction Offers Numerous Benefits for both Parties
Auctions are fast-paced and tracking to take center stage in the buying and selling of property in South Africa. It is becoming the alternative to conventional property sales in the market place for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Over seventy percent of property transactions worldwide are sold on auction, South Africans are now fast embracing auction as a competitive option for disposing of immovable assets.
FOR THE SELLER
- Quick three week turnaround time with a set sale date.
- The auction attracts pre-qualified buyers and the sale is not subject to finance as the purchaser is obliged to raise the finance prior to the auction.
- The Seller gets to set a minimum reserve and should the winning bid fall short of this, he is not obliged to accept the offer.
- Buyers immediately enter into a sales contract on the fall of the hammer and are bound to perform and adhere to the auction terms and conditions.
- The transaction is clean with no suspensive conditions and the successful bid is accompanied by a substantial non-refundable deposit.
- Auctions create urgency – a time is set for the auction to take place and buyers compete assertively to win the bid.
FOR THE BUYER
- No risk of overpaying for a property as the buyer determines the correct market value.
- No time is wasted in approaching a seller who often has an unrealistic price.
- By placing a property on auction the seller has made his intentions clear, is a real seller, and is not just testing the market.
- Buyers know within a very short period whether their offer is successful. Auction eliminates long tedious negotiations between the parties.
- Terms and conditions are transparent.
Categorised Auction Listings
For buyers, they determine the purchase price. Also, the auction’s open forum allows the buyer to know the true value of a property since they are seeing first-hand what others are willing to pay. For sellers, auctions accelerate the sales process and they have confidence knowing that buyers are prepared to buy.
Auction Date: 7 Feb 2020
179 Rissik Str, Pretoria, Gauteng
Auction Date: 29th Jan 2020
Maroela Ave, Bultfontein, Gauteng
Ready to Bid on a property auction
All auctions have a preview period, which may occur the day before the auction and/or in the hours leading up to the start of the auction. This gives everyone a chance to look around at what’s for sale, check an item’s condition and make notes on what to bid on